My name is Karina Buitrago, and I'm from beautiful South Florida living in a small town called Weston just outside of Fort Lauderdale. I am a graduate of Cypress Bay High school and was a crew member for Cypress Bay's Award winning weekly show Aftershock. I was the producer and secretary for our live sports broadcast productions. I've played soccer for 14 years and have always had a love for sports, soccer especially. So when joining Cypress Bay's Television program CBTV it help put me on a path to want a career in the sports broadcast field. I hope to reach my goal and become a sports broadcast producer for BEIN Sports Network.
- Third place Weather News Report for Student Television Network Nationals
- Third place Weather News Report for Student Television Network Spring Nationals.
- Fourth Place Honorable Mention Public Service Announcement STN Fall Nationals.
- Third place Man On The Street at FSPA States 2014.
- Second Place Silent Film at FSPA Districts 2014.
- Third place Broadcast News at SkillsUSA Districts 2014.